Band 6 Nurses
Cardiology / paediatric / scrub
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Our client is one of the largest specialist hospitals in the UK offering specialist treatment to patients with heart and lung disease. They carry out some of the most complicated surgeries and with continuous investment in new sophisticated treatments they are at the forefront of innovation in their field.
With their facilities spanned across two hospitals they are able to offer treatments on a large scale. With the two hospitals combined they boast 10 operating theatres, 8 Cath Labs, 500 beds catering to a range of specialties including; surgery-cardiac and thoracic, respiratory, cardiology, paediatric, ICU, PICU, day case and transplant. They also provide oncology treatment both adult and paediatrics, specialising in the heart and lungs.
We are currently looking to appoint a number of Band 6 nurses to join both the medical, surgical and paediatrics teams within their hospitals. Ideally you will have had some exposure to Cardiology and a strong medical or surgical background.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a surgical environment, ideally 1 years post grad however with the relevant experience you would still be considered
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
As well as working for a trust with a national and international reputation for excellence, you will benefit from:
- Subsidised child care facilities
- Occupational pension scheme
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Flexible working
- Subsidised accommodation
- Subsidised meals at on-site restaurants
- Staff library facilities.
If this sounds like something of interest apply now for immediate consideration.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]