Do you want to be in the UK`s best place to live in 2017 and one of the happiest cities to work in 2016?
Are you looking to be based in one of the most colourful cities in the world?
TTM Healthcare are exclusively working with this Large Trust in the Bristol area. Voted UK`s best place to live in 2017 and one of the Happiest Cities to Work in 2016, they are currently recruiting for Band 7 Sonographers. You will share the Hospitals Core Values, Respecting Everyone, Embracing Change, Recognising Success and Working Together. You will have the kind and empathetic nature to work as a Sonographer in a Paediatric Hospital situated in Bristol.
The role itself is to provide a high quality service and standards of care, demonstrate expertise in the use of medical ultrasound techniques and to show a thorough understanding of their application in the range of examinations, on all sites as allocated. You will perform and be fully accountable for ultrasound examinations, to formulate an appropriate diagnosis and provide a timely, accurate comprehensive and diagnostic report of examinations, according to the level of authorisation agreed and according to departmental protocols
This is a Full Time Permanent Position, 37.5hrs per week. You will be flexible in your working pattern.
- BSc (Hons) Radiography/BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Imaging as recognised by college of radiographers.
- Diploma in Medical Ultrasound or PG Certificate / Diploma in Diagnostic Ultrasound from a CASE approved University
- Registration - HPC or Voluntary Register of Sonographers held by the Society of Radiographers
- Comprehensive and extensive knowledge and experience in ultrasound modality
- Achieve agreed level of competency in independent reporting at Advanced practice level
- Act independently and manage own workload on a day to day basis
- Able to instruct and supervise others
- Experience of working with Paediatrics highly desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Standard NHS Annual leave
- Work life balance
- Big Green Scheme
- Corporate Park & Ride bus season ticket
- Car park discounts
- Free shuttle bus
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Exclusive local discounts
- Generous maternity, shared parental, partner and adoption leave and entitlements.
- Flexible working patterns
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations.
- Fantastic Relocation Package
- Childcare Voucher Scheme - reduces cost of childcare.
To discuss these roles in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com or please call [Click here to apply]
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all roles log onto [Click here to apply]
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.