BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - NURSING HOMES OLDER PEOPLE
MIDLANDS / YORKSHIRE & SURROUNDING AREAS
AVAILABLE PERMANENT PAYING £50,000+ CO CAR + BONUS OR AVAILABLE ON INTERIM 3 MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT WITH A DAY RATE £300 - £350
My client has an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience in building relationships with external agencies in order to increase occupancy within care homes for older people specialising in both nursing and residential within the Midlands, Yorkshire & surrounding areas. You must have experience of working within the care home industry for older people.
This position is available on a permanent or interim basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Occupancy and growth across the region within the care homes
- Managing existing contracts, reviewing contracts & negotiating new contracts
- Support Management in contract disputes / queries
- Develop relationships with third parties to maximise referrals
- Work alongside operations team to create & deliver group growth strategy
- Coaching and training of managers and teams in order to grow revenue
- Strong PR & marketing programmes
- Change management in order to change approach to the customer journey whilst delivering on both CQC and group outcomes
- Quality rating reports and delivery of outcomes to support quality related rates in the homes
- Identify business development opportunities
To be considered for this position you must have experience at Business Development level within the care home industry with a proven track record.
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like more information please contact Tracey Woods on [Click here to apply]
/ [Click here to apply]
or e-mail [Click here to apply]
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!