Business Development Executive – London - £30,000 to £35,000 per annum – Full Time, Permanent
Our client currently has an Exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join their Business Development Team.
Our client is a social business with charitable status that empowers people to break the cycle of crime or addiction and to move forward with their lives. They believe that anyone is capable of lasting change, no matter how entrenched their addiction or prolific their crimes. For more than 25 years, their services have supported thousands of people to make positive changes and build productive lives with a job, family, friends and a sense of community.
You will be joining the organisation at an exciting time in its development. They are seeking applications from candidates who are interested in shaping their substance misuse and employment services, which work with some of the most excluded people in society.
It’s a varied and demanding role – day to day tasks will include:
• Evaluating and assessing new opportunities, partners and emerging new markets.
• Writing high quality tender responses, internal and external briefing notes, and internal and external correspondence.
• Collaborating with teams in the company’s Head Office (Finance, Talent Management, Fundraising, Communications, and HR) and with their prison and community operational services to assist with the production of bids and implementation of successful tenders.
• Researching best practices and innovations in the field to inform their model development work.
• Create and update bidding high-quality “boilerplates” for use in future bids.
• Representing the company at bidders days and industry events.
• Support management of the pipeline of upcoming opportunities.
• Assist with the project management of tender production.
• Pursuing ad-hoc development opportunities for them, both assigned and self-identified.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be educated at degree level or equivalent.
Our client is committed to the Continuous Professional Development of the successful candidate. They will help you learn a full suite of business development skills “on the job”, whilst you support their ongoing growth by assisting with compelling new service offers.
In-depth knowledge of drug and alcohol misuse treatments and markets is not a prerequisite for either role. The successful candidate will be supported to build a broad substance misuse knowledge-base.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package including work-related clinical supervision allowance, Simply Health coverage, competitive annual leave entitlements and a contributory pension scheme. They also support their employees to achieve both professional and personal development.
They are committed to equality of opportunity. They select candidates based their abilities and skills and nothing else. They are dedicated to enhancing the diverse profile of their organisation to reflect the communities within which they work.
Please click apply and you will be directed to their website, where you can progress your application. You also can download a full job description and person specification.
You will also need to complete a supporting statement that lists clear examples which demonstrate your knowledge, skills and experience in relation to the person specification and being the right candidate for the role. Please ensure you provide specific examples from previous work experience on how you meet each criterion.
They are unable to accept CV’s.
Closing date for applications: 16/01/2018 (09:00 am)
Planned interview date: 22/01/2018