Can you help me enjoy my life? Can you help me make the right choices and support me honestly to face the challenges I face every day?
Join the Voyage Care team as a Support Worker at The Laurels and help us provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
So why would you want to work with us?
* We support independent PWS, with very busy active lifestyles meaning it's never boring.
* Can be flexible on working hours.
* Small 4/5 bed house within a residential community, has a very homely feel within a small town.
* Supporting PWS with the daily life, within the home and community, meeting new friends and places.
* Opportunity to learn Makaton, and full training given.
* Welcoming team, with good knowledge and skills to support new staff members.
We offer a great range of benefits including an employee assistance programme, which offers independent advice and support 24 hours a day. We also offer a pension scheme and a retail discount package with some great offers spanning from holiday discounts to gym memberships. Our employees also make use of salary sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010