Base Pay : £7.21 /Hour
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Carlton
Site or Unit :
Charnwood Care HomeAddress :
24 Station Road Carlton Nottingham NG4 3AXContracted Weekly Hours : 33 / 44 - Nights
Charnwood Care Home is a 71 bed Care Centre divided into 2 units. Charnwood Court provides nursing and residential care for 38 residents and Charnwood House caters for a further 38 and is solely residential. We are situated in Carlton, close to Netherfield town centre and only a few minutes walk from public transport routes (both bus and train).
As a Care Assistant you will show warmth and support to our residents and their families; helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Care Assistant what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Communicate professionally and warmly with all visitors to the home including family and friends
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs.
- Take part in social activities both within and externally to the home
- When required, accompany residents to appointments outside the home
- Assist residents with personal hygiene needs
- Work as part of a team
- Attend training as required
In order to achieve this our carers should have:
A caring nature and a positive attitude, showing compassion and a desire to deliver quality care. You should be reliable and have a professional appearance.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.