Do you enjoy caring for older people? Do you want a role that is special and vital in enhancing the lives of our residents?
As a Carer with TLC Care you will become a key part of a friendly and enthusiastic team who enjoy making the lives of our residents happy every day.
When joining our team of dedicated Care Assistants you will be supporting the day to day lives of our residents from their personal care through to their safety and assisting with daily activities. It is important that you really get to know each resident and their likes and dislikes so you can provide the highest standard of person centred care and bring a smile to their face.
TLC Care pride themselves in not only delivering the highest standards of care, but promoting the choices and individual needs of our elderly residents, making their care homes a happy environment for residents and team members alike.
Why join the team at TLC Care?
TLC Care's, values of Truth, Love and Compassion are embedded in everything we do. Our people are our core asset and we work hard to engage with team members and maintain our homes as preferred places of work. We look for team members who share our values and Carers who are passionate about their work and can deliver an excellent resident experience.
Benefits of joining TLC Care
• Competitive rates of pay
• Incentivised Pay scales
• Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Excellent working environment
• Clear development plans – opportunities for career progression
• Our own Learning Academy including development programmes including supported NVQs at Levels 2, 3 and 5
• Support from a highly qualified management team
• Free Uniform
• Free meals
• Discounts at 2000 high street and online retailers
• Discounted gym membership
• Discounted Health Cash Plans
• Refer a friend incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday per year