- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can't complete on their own
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Helping residents with significant dementia related issues.
- Using equipment to lift and move patients
- Attending meetings with other healthcare professionals
- Completing daily records, incidents and/or accidents.
Our client will offer:
- Free training
- NVQ training
- Free DBS.
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Opportunity to career progression
- Subsidise meals in the care home.
- Working in a friendly and close team.
Our client provides extensive in-house training of the very highest quality as well as a comprehensive 4-day Dementia Training Course that you will not be offered anywhere else! Also unlike most providers of care WE DO NOT CHARGE you for the excellent training you will receive if you give us 8 weeks' notice of your intention to leave employment to give our client the chance to recruit to your post!!