Nursing Home Manager - Luxury Care Home
Shoreham-by-Sea, East Sussex
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
TTM Healthcare is currently working alongside a hugely reputation organisation in their pursuit of a Home Manager to turn around a service that has just been rated Inadequate with CQC. The service is home to up to 70 older people, some of who require nursing care and some of whom have dementia.
The home has recently undergone a refurbishment so they are now looking to drive up occupancy levels with a particular focus on private residents and to ensure the standards of care are in line with CQC regulations.
This will be a challenging role but an excellent opportunity for a Home Manager to showcase their skills and knowledge and to really put their own stamp on the service. Previous to being rated Inadequate the home was rated Good with CQC so has potential to be great.
- Nurse Qualification is desirable though not essential
- Proven track record with fully compliant CQC Reports - home rated as “GOOD” or above
- Demonstrated ability on managing and increasing occupancy levels
- Able to reduce agency spend and recruitment of permanent members of staff
- Commercially aware within the private facing market
For this role we are looking to pay £65,000 - £70,000 per annum plus 33 days annual leave, 8% pension scheme and a very lucrative bonus scheme.
For further information please contact Laura Bloomfield on [Click here to apply]
for an interview in December.
Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager / Home Manager / Registered Manager / CQC / Elderly / Dementia / Nursing Care / Elderly Care / Service Manager / General Manager