Nursing Home Manager - Luxury Care Home
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum
TTM Healthcare is currently working alongside a hugely reputation organisation in their pursuit of a Home Manager for a newly renovated care home that provides nursing, dementia, residential and respite care for elderly service users with dementia.
The home provides care for up to 90 service user s and following a recent CQC inspection the service has been rated as “Requires Improvement” so needs a strong and experienced Manager to turn the service around and bring back up to compliance in line with CQC, LA and CCG.
This will be a challenging role but an excellent opportunity for a Home Manager to showcase their skills and knowledge and to really put their own stamp on the service!!
- Nurse Qualification is desirable though not essential
- Proven track record with fully compliant CQC Reports - home rated as “GOOD” or above
- Demonstrated ability on managing and increasing occupancy levels
- Able to reduce agency spend and recruitment of permanent members of staff
- Commercially aware within the private facing market
For this role we are looking to pay £65,000 - £70,000 per annum plus 33 days annual leave, 8% pension scheme and a very lucrative bonus scheme.
For further information please contact Laura Bloomfield on [Click here to apply]
for an interview in December.
Nursing Home Manager / Care Home Manager / Home Manager / Registered Manager / CQC / Elderly / Dementia / Nursing Care / Elderly Care / Service Manager / General Manager