Applications close in 2 days
Care Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55,000 salary + 35% Performance related bonus + pension + private healthcare
Are you an exceptional Home Manager looking for a new role in Milton Keynes?
Have you got experience in managing a fully compliant nursing home for elderly residents?
Can you eliminate agency spend and maximise occupancy?
If you answered YES to the above, then read on and apply today for an interview in January!!
Reporting into the Director of Operations, you will take ownership of a purpose built Nursing Home in Milton Keynes that caters for privately funded elderly residents, some with dementia. Using your quality skills and person centred ethos, you will take the home from it's current 'RI' rating to 'GOOD' in line with CQC regulation by ensuring the best possible care is being delivered to the residents under your remit. As you will know, you will be able to achieve this by:
- Auditing the home regularly
- Implementing action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Recruiting permanent nurses and carers to create a consistent feel for the residents whilst reducing agency spend
- Creating a person centred environment that exceeds the expectations and needs of each Resident
As the new Nursing Home Manager, you will also have a strategic approach and a strong business acumen which will allow you to deliver quality care whilst managing a successful and profitable home in line with the organisation's growth strategy. You will already have experience in creating additional revenue streams and implementing pricing structures for privately funded residents. You will also be able to reach full occupancy and create a waiting list as a back up plan by liaising effectively with external bodies such as the LA, Commissioners and the local community.
Ideally you will be RGN/RMN qualified and have an excellent understanding of CQC regulations and also excellent clinical skills.
For your hard work and dedication to make this home safe, caring and well-led, you will be remunerated with a market leading package which includes:
- £55,000 basic salary
- £35% performance related bonus (OTE £73,000)
- Private Healthcare for you and your family
- Private Pension (10% employer contribution)
- Management training and development
- Progression into more senior roles within the organisation
For more information please contact Laura Bloomfield on 01200 438 004.