Care Home Manager - Luxury Care Provider
£70,000 per annum plus excellent bonus and pension scheme
TTM Healthcare is currently seeking a Manager for a complex nursing service located in Salisbury. The home provides nursing and residential care for elderly dementia care and is currently rated as RI with CQC but substantial improvements have been made since the last inspection.
The home is part of a larger organisation that is one of the front runners in healthcare providing person-centred care and investing heavily in their care homes. This is a perfect opportunity for a Home Manager that has a good understanding of CQC standards and regulations and is able to troubleshoot and bring a home back up to full compliance.
- A nursing qualification is not essential though is desirable
- Proven track record managing a fully compliant elderly nursing service
- Commercially aware within the private facing market
- Able to reduce agency spend and recruit permanent members of staff
- At least 3 years experienced as CQC Registered Manager
- Professional, passionate and knowledgeable
For this role my client is looking to pay circa £70,000 per annum along with a very lucrative bonus structure, 8% pension scheme and 33 days annual leave.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Laura Bloomfield on 01200 438 004.