Charge Nurse - RNLD or RMN - Adults - Hospital - Cardiff, South Wales - Salary up to £36,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RMN or RNLD ), with team leader or managerial experience working with adults with mental illnesses or learning disabilities.
As a Charge Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will be providing high levels of care within a fantastic mental health hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of mental health problems for adults and adolescents.
They are looking for a Charge Nurse who can work within a specialist setting and with a team who strive to provide exceptional standards of care.
As an Charge Nurse - RNLD or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively and ensuring documentation is completed
- Administering, recording and ordering medication
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and ensuring care is delivered accordingly based on each individual patient's requirements
- Supporting the Registered Manager in the responsibility of the nursing service
- Delegating responsibility and accountability to the Senior Nurses and team leaders
As an Charge Nurse - RNLD or RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience working with adolescents
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: [Click here to apply] or email: [Click here to apply]