Hampton's are currently recruiting for a senior education post. We are leading the recruitment drive for a Chief Education and Learning Officer on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone to lead on a strategic front for virtual schools, apprenticeships, and pathways to work as well as adult education.
This is a hugely exciting role to join a high performing and experienced senior team.
- Champion of children's learning, particularly vulnerable children's learning and inclusion
- Strategic lead (client side for the virtual school for children in care and vulnerable learners
- Strategic lead for apprenticeships and pathways to work
- Strategic lead for adult education
- Schools Causing Concern - categorisation with the team, deployment of support to purple and red schools, over sight and monitoring of improvement plans for red and purple schools , chairing SIBs , pre warning and warning notices , reports to lead member and O and S , liaison with RSC , DfE and Ofsted
- Maintaining desk top data evaluation and analysis of risk for all schools and EY settings
- QA of SIOs school visit reports
- Liaison with LADO around allegations against Heads
- Ability to attend strategy meetings
- Oversight of academy conversions
- Membership of Partnership Board - a strategic partner in education with schools and colleges
- LSCB link for learning and education settings / strategic development of links and work with school leaders
- Member of the local children's strategic partnership
- Budgets for free school presumptive
- Schools Forum
- Early years statutory duties including 2 and 3-year-old and their work streams
- Moderation oversight
- Strategic planning for provision (with others) mainstream and SEND
Annual Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 and benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Daniel Careless: [Click here to apply]
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK