Clinical Governance Assistant
North London, Full Time
£25,000 to £30,000 (medical and nursing)
Clinical Governance Assistant required for a private hospital in North London which is part of a large network of ophthalmic hospitals in the UK.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing administrative support to the Head of Clinical Governance and Risk with the co-ordination, implementation and delivery of the Organisational Governance Agenda.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Supporting the implementation of all aspects of governance such as investigations and reporting all findings to the Head of Clinical Governance & Risk.
- Monitoring and maintaining the NICE, complaints, incident and serious incident investigation database; ensuring compliance with nationally and locally determined response targets.
- Gathering / analysing data and completing audits to assist with the annual clinical governance strategy to ensure improved clinical quality within the organisation.
- Using RADAR and other available systems to collate data, generate, analyse and monitor trends regarding complaints, incidents and serious incidents and prepare reports.
- Taking and transcribing minutes of meetings and generate reports relating to complaints and serious incidents for the Hospital Directors.
- Supporting Lead Investigators in complaints management and investigations.
- Work with the hospitals to ensure that quality assurance processes are in place to meet national recommendations across relevant areas in the organisation.
You will required to work 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday achieving a very attractive salary £25,000 - £30,000 DOE.
To be successful in this role, you will have / be: -
- Full secretarial / PA skills including strong written communication
- Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Private healthcare experience
- Significant experience in a similarly multi-faceted secretarial role
- Experience of working within Ophthalmics is not essential but an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Julie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
KEYWORDS: Clinical Governance Assistant, Secretary, PA, Secretarial, Administrative, Medical and Nursing, North London