Appoint Group Vacancy
£15.00 per hour £750 welcome bonus
This is a fantastic care centre, with a 5/5 CQC, is located in the picturesque coastal town of Seaham in County Durham. Here they provide residential, nursing and dementia care for older people. With a number of therapies, resources and facilities, they are focused on ensuring people receive the highest standard of care to suit their individual needs.
Person Specification - All applicants must be a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC Pin. You must be motivated and passionate about delivering high quality care. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Benefits and Incentives
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform