An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Nurse Auditor to join Sussex Healthcare.
- Perform and undertake clinical audits within care homes in line with approved audit plan.
- Operate on a 'find and fix' approach where possible to resolve issues identified through audits.
- Perform focused audits in relation to areas of clinical/care risk or compliance with clinical/care policies.
- Undertake detailed reviews of progress made against regulatory or internal action plans.
- Draw upon professional experience to provide judgment on the current performance and sustainability of a home.
- Provide detailed findings and recommendations in relation to a home's performance.
- Draw upon experience and background to provide support and guidance to colleague's working within homes.
- Perform detailed audits of resident care files, including review of judgments made with regards to individuals' care needs.
- Ensure that audits are properly planned.
- Prepare professional reports summarising audit findings.
- Support the Operations team and Home Managers in meeting demands of the business.
Skills / knowledge / experience
- Previous experience as a Clinical Nurse.
- An active NMC pin
- Previous experience in an audit or quality review role. (Desirable)
- Experience of working in a care home or care environment. (Essential)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. (Essential)
- Ability to work with flexibility to meet competing deadlines. (Essential)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at different levels including operational senior management, staff working within the homes, residents, relatives and potentially regulators/commissioners. (Essential)
- Ability to communicate, clearly and effectively at all levels, orally and in writing, and to draft and present reports on complex matters (Essential)
- Ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages (Essential)
- Experience of prioritising own workload, working effectively with minimal supervision and working to strict deadlines (Essential)
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
- Holding a full driving license
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy. Are you passionate about providing excellence??Are you looking to join an award winning company……Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!