Clinical Nurse Specialist
£35,000 per year plus £450 per month car allowance
Each year TTM Healthcare help thousands of nurses find the best jobs across the UK. Our client is the world's largest Renal Dialysis provider with clinics spanning over several countries offering renal care to almost 300,000 patients around the globe! Due to business expansion we currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Specialist to join the sales and development division.
Are you passionate about teaching and training others?
This role is a field based role which requires a dedicated, professional nurse to compile and deliver effective training / education / theoretical study days and clinically based teaching sessions. The role will also involve promotional support to new and prospective users of the Real Therapies equipment.
Who are we looking for?
If you are an experienced registered general nurse with knowledge and experience of dialysis at a senior level then we would love to hear from you! You will enjoy working in a clinical role within a commercial environment and you will also be naturally self-motivated. You will enjoy sharing your knowledge with others and will have a natural talent for teaching. You will also enjoy the variety and anonymity of working in a field based role.
What are my key responsibilities?
Your duties will be to:
What are the benefits?
- Deliver effective on-site theoretical education / clinical study days to end users of renal equipment
- Work in the ITU clinical area to provide support and give advice to users of renal equipment
- Maintain and develop a high level of clinical knowledge to educate and train medical and nursing staff
- Liaise with Business Manage on a regular basis
- Keep up-to-date with latest therapy developments, clinical papers and to present findings
Must be live on the NMC register and have access to a car. Ideally you will live in the Leicester / Coventry or Birmingham area
- £450 per month car allowance
- Variety of working in many of our midlands clinics
- 25% bonus paid dependent on performance
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training
- Exceptional career prospects
- Huge potential to develop within a growing and ambitious company enjoying fantastic rewards throughout your career
Please email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]