Clinical Operations Manager
£32,000 - £36,500
Manchester - may need to travel to other clinics in the North West
Full Time - permanent
Eclypse Recruitment is searching for an excellent Clinical Operations Manager to join the team at an international clinic based within Manchester. You will be reporting to the Regional Clinical Manager.
Purpose of role:
To ensure the smooth running of the centre on a day to day basis by overseeing all clinical areas and management of the clinical team; co-ordination of doctors/surgeons/anaesthetists; being the main point of call for clinical matters and by being a part of the operational management structure within the Centre. To be innovative and drive forward quality in client care, maintaining excellence and compliance to policy and regulatory requirements at all times. Our client develops efficient, effective and sustainable family planning programmes in the UK and overseas. The UK division provides services to men and women over 130,000 times a year.
- Although part of the role will be supernumerary, it is expected that you will provide hands-on client care in the provision of services to clients and as part of the ongoing coaching and development of clinical team members
- Maintaining nurse standards and competence KPI achievement
- Lead on changes in clinical practice and policy and actively support the integration of best practice
- Audit compliance
- Ensure appropriate cover for service delivery including flexibility to meet changes in demand. identify team needs, both permanent and sessional; organise rotas and cover for nursing and medical teams
- Improve waiting times
- Monitor and improve standards of good practice, safety, service and client care
- Ensure appropriate responses to handling medical emergencies are in place, lead on emergencies when present and follow up all cases to conclusion.
- Ensure Safeguarding concerns are identified and appropriate action is taken
- Work with the Operations Manager and Regional Clinical Manager to ensure the client experience is smooth and timely and that delays are kept to a minimum
Team Supervision & Development
- Organise and run development activities for nursing and medical team members and roll out company training as required
- Manage the recruitment, selection and induction of new team members
- Motivate, train and coach team members and provide feedback on performance to individuals
- Monitor team member performance on an ongoing basis and in conjunction with the Operations Manager and Regional Clinical Manager take corrective action as appropriate
- Participate in immediate and appropriate action in the event of misconduct or serious underperformance of team members, seeking support from People & Development as required and ensuring action is in line with HR policies.
- Together with the Operations Manager and Regional Team, participate in the preparation and implementation of an annual business plan for the Centre
- Maintain own registration and professional standards, in line with Nursing and Midwifery Council guidelines
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Regional Clinical Manager or Regional Manager
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact Ellie Conlon at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
KEYWORDS -Recovery, Theatre Nurse, Staff Nurse, Manchester, Greater Manchester, medical and nursing, Cheshire, Lancashire, Clinic, medical and nursing, Private Hospital, General Medicine, Day Case, RGN, Registered Nurse, medical and nursing, Clinical Operations Manager