Are you a Fully Trained Radiographer with Management Experience?
Do you have a good understanding of business development and Strategic Planning?
Do you have the vision of Strong Business Growth and Opportunity?
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager for a Private Hospital in the Rochdale Area. You will already be a Manager in a Radiology setting or a Radiographer with more than 1 years` experience in management. Ideally you be experienced in MRI or Mammography. This Hospital covers a range of services from Cosmetic surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Private GP Service, Rapid Access Breast Clinic to Women`s Health Services
Overall you will ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business. You will maximise opportunities to develop the Diagnostic Imaging businesses increasing operational efficiency to achieve optimum utilisation of assets in line with, and in support of, the Hospital Business Plan. To monitor all revenue capture procedures and to ensure that charges are completed, checked and dispatched in a timely manner. Oversee the day-to-day operational supervision of Diagnostic Imaging services ensuring all departments policies and procedures are established and maintained.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department
- An outstanding and experienced natural leader who is also a team player.
- Ability to lead, motivate, support and develop employees to maximise contribution to business goals and objectives.
- A confident decision maker who can make sound business decisions.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities , change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Strategic awareness with an ability to understand the commercial perspective of healthcare delivery.
- Diplomacy skills to enhance client, customer and supplier relations.
You will be rewarded with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service.
- Competitive Salary of up to £45,000
- Sick Pay: Discretionary paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance:
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Screening
- Family and Friends discount.
- Confidential Counselling
- Discounted gym membership:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paycare Cashback Health Plan
- Charitable Giving Schemes
- Employee Recognition Programme
- Discount Database which helps you save on holidays, travel, fashion and more.
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
From the UK: [Click here to apply]
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto [Click here to apply]
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.