Commissioning Home Manager - Older People / Dementia - Staffordshire
Commutable from Tamworth, Cannock, Lichfield, Burton Upon Trent, Walsall & Surrounding areas Must be Nurse Qualified with Proven CQC reports at either Good or Outstanding!
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience plus bonus plus benefits
My client has an exciting opportunity for a commissioning home manager who is looking for a new challenge to open a luxurious care home for older people with Dementia in Staffordshire.
Working for a reputable care provider this is your opportunity to put your stamp, build and develop this luxurious care home. You will be a dynamic manager with connections in the local area who is capable of building a driven team to promote the best quality of care and make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Marketing & occupancy to the private market
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- Nursing Qualification with Valid PIN
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia with over 40 beds
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
- Previous management experience within a Care Home for Older People / Dementia with fully compliant CQC report
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on 0203 582 1406 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!