Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for Band 6 CPN to join an Adult Community Mental Health team based in Bolton. The is a contract position working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and will run for approx. 3 months.
You will be working as a care coordinator and form part of the multi disciplinary team. You we hold a case load of approx. 25 adults of working age (aged 18-65) who are experiencing severe or enduring mental health problems.
You will work collaboratively with service users, carers and other agencies to promote recovery and social inclusion.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within a similar community role
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Driving Licence
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Revalidation support and updates from our in house nursing staff
* Free Training
* Free DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* £200 refer a friend schemes
* Experienced and friendly consultants who specialise in mental health recruitment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age