Excellent Benefits Package
This is a high performing Foundation Trust (consistently in the top 10 nationally for the quality of care, and recently rated in the lowest risk band by CQC) providing personalised, acute, elective, community and specialist care services of a high standard for it's local people.
- The provision of a timely, comprehensive assessment (medical, social, functional and psychological) and treatment service for older people with complex health needs
- Maintain close working relationship with Old Age Psychiatrists and palliative care services.
- Provision of improved access to assessment which enables frail older people, and those with long term conditions, to be seen and treated closer to home in an environment most appropriate to their needs
- Supporting the wider community health and social care teams by providing expert advice, information and assessment coordinating care to meet the changing needs of patients
- Demonstrating integrated partnership working with intermediate/social care and the third sector to promote independence and prevent admission to long term care
- Demonstrating improved patient outcomes and value for money by utilising this approach
- Developing agreed models of care and pathways for older people with complex needs
- Full GMC registration
- Entry on the GMC Specialist Register (within 6 months of obtaining CCT in the specialty)
- Leadership and management skills
- Demonstration of a caring attitude towards patients and respect for members of the multidisciplinary team and other colleagues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and staff
- Ability to support and motivate members of the team
- Demonstration of a commitment to teaching and training