£76,761 - £103,490 / year
Large Prominent Teaching Hospital
Superb working conditions & state of the art equipment
Free Accommodation for initial 3 months
Excellent Career development
CESR Support (where required)
Full Time, 10 Programmed activities - Permanent post
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will have wide experience in, diagnostic cross-sectional radiology and is encouraged to develop sub- specialist interests to compliment the large tertiary referral network. They will work alongside the other radiologists already in post to expand the current radiology service in order to provide comprehensive and innovative care.
- The appointee will be expected to take part in the general radiology on-call rota covering two sites, 1 in 10-12 with registrar on site. Currently separate on call rotas are in place for vascular and paediatric radiology with a separate non vascular intervention rota over weekends.
- To work with local managers and professional colleagues in the efficient running of services and to share with Consultant colleagues in the medical contribution to management.
- The post holder will be expected to participate in appropriate MDTs.
- To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in this specialty
- To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Division`s and Trusts service plans
- Teaching, supervision and development of Junior doctors in the Department, medical students and non-medical staff as appropriate
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent
- FRCR or equivalent
- Higher Qualification e.g. MD in Radiology
- Minimum of 2 years of continuous experience in Radiology
- Full GMC registration (or eligible to secure Full GMC registration)
- Consultant level experience
- Experience of audit in Radiology
- Good Leadership and Management skills
- Efficiency in Teamwork and superior communication skills
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adult and Paediatric Radiology Consultants