A small mental health facility in the Reigate area currently has an opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work as Deputy Clinical Ward Manager on a permanent basis.
This facility offers psychiatric rehabilitation for service users experiencing on-going difficulties and making slow recoveries. Service users may have cognitive impairments, be vulnerable to exploitation and demonstrate challenging behaviours.
As Deputy Clinical Ward Manager, you will act as Primary Nurse and will provide clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and will support in the development and implementation of care plans. You will also be required to take part in the out of hours on call service.
Applicants for this Deputy Clinical Ward Manager post should be/have:
- NMC registered as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Experienced in a similar facility/setting, with excellent understanding of the Mental Health Act
- Confident providing clinical leadership and line management to a strong team, demonstrating previous leadership experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns that includes days, nights, long and short days, weekends
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week. An excellent hourly pay rate of £16.80 per hour is offered along with excellent working conditions and training, development and career progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now onApply Now >>.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.