Deputy Home Manager - Nursing / Older People / Dementia - Doncaster area.
Salary £37,000 - £39,000
My client is a Nursing Home Group and has an exciting opportunity for a strong Deputy Home Manager (Registered Nurse) who is looking for a new challenge to maintain and further improve the standards within this high quality home for the elderly, nursing and Dementia in the Doncaster area.
This really is a first class home in need of a care driven deputy to assist the home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff development
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- The role will be 50/50 supernumerary vs clinical
You will need:
- Nursing qualification and NMC Pin
- Worked at Deputy Management level or Senior Nurse within a Care Home
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider with quality care homes who can offer you the opportunity to progress then please contact David Parkin on [Click here to apply]
or e-mail [Click here to apply]
for more information.