Pure Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager (RGN) to work in a Nursing Home in Camden, London.
This Nursing Home offers Nursing and Residential Care for the elderly with Dementia.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week and will be offered a salary up to £38,000.
* Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the Deputy will be responsible for assisting the Care Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of our residents.
* The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary.
* The Deputy will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
* Must have a valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience of Deputising/Leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment