Vacancies for Registered General Nurses to work in Dialysis Units across Hull, Scunthorpe and Grimsby.
One of the world's leading renal service organisations
is recruiting nurses to work in their dialysis units. Nurses will be responsible for taking ownership of care programmes for dialysis patients. Previous dialysis experience is not required; full training will be offered
to successful candidates.
The unit operates between 6:30am to 11pm, Monday to Saturday
. No night shifts or Sunday Requirements.
Position offered is permanent
, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,051- £28,000
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Previous experience working in a care setting
- 25 days hols
- Shopping vouchers and quarterly bonuses
- Training and development and career progression
- Profit-sharing schemes
- Company pension plans
- Risk insurance in the event of accidents, invalidity and death
- Subsidised childcare
- Health plan
Send your CV in confidence to organise immediate interview to [Click here to apply]
or call Aisling on [Click here to apply]