Vacancies for Staff Nurses and Senior Staff Nurses to work in Dialysis Unit in Ipswich.
A well-established renal service organisation
is recruiting staff nurses and senior staff nurses
to work in their dialysis units. Nurses will be responsible for taking ownership of care programmes for dialysis patients. Previous dialysis experience is not required for the staff nurse position; full training will be offered
to successful candidates. However, 1 year + renal experience is required for the senior staff position.
The unit operates between 6:30am to 11pm, Monday to Saturday
. No night shifts or Sunday Requirements.
Position offered is permanent
, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,051- £28,000
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Previous experience working in a care setting
- Applicants for the Senior Staff Nurse position must have 1 year+ renal experience
- 25 days hols
- Shopping vouchers and quarterly bonuses
- Training and development and career progression
- Profit-sharing schemes
- Company pension plans
- Risk insurance in the event of accidents, invalidity and death
- Subsidised childcare
- Health plan
Send your CV in confidence to organise immediate interview to [Click here to apply]
or call Suzanne [Click here to apply]