We are looking to recruit Domestic Assistant to deliver excellent residential service at Sussex Healthcare.
Day to day tasks of the Domestic Assistant:
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the day to day use and maintenance of the following equipment: Vacuum cleaner and carpet shampoo machine
- To become familiar with and to use correct working practice in regard to Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- To clean as required the following areas: Bedrooms, Inter-linking corridors and stairs, Bathrooms, Toilets, Public rooms, including reception rooms/areas, Clinical rooms, Offices and Storerooms
- To follow cleaning schedules as implemented by the group
- To observe the privacy and dignity of all service users in the home, at all times.
Benefits of the Domestic Assistant:
- £7.55 - £7.85 / hour
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training, academy offering various courses
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Domestic Assistant role:
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
- Experience is desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy. Are you passionate about providing excellence??Are you looking to join an award winning company……Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!