We have opportunities for a Domestic Assistant to join our team at Etheldred House in Histon, Cambridgeshire.
Working in co-operation with the Home Manager, you will carry out your domestic duties throughout the home to a high standard.
Key duties are:
- Ensure the clean and hygienic maintenance of the Home
- Clean all allocated rooms, including furniture, fittings, fabric, carpets and equipment(sanitary and other)
- Ensure strict adherence all health and safety rules (COSHH)
- Follow guidelines for the control of germs and infestations and universal waste control and infection control precautions
Applicants should have experience within a relevant role and be able to demonstrate knowledge of health and safety, or domestic duties in a residential setting.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
- Good communication skills
- Politeness at all times when dealing with Residents as well as Colleagues
Here are some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work:
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- DBS Check paid by company
- Weekend and Bank holiday pay enhancements
- Pension - Employees will be automatically enrolled into our designated workplace pension scheme.
- Free learning and development - You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career through knowledge, skills and professional qualifications.
- Long service award - Recognition for service and commitment.
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
- Refer a friend scheme - Introduce a friend and earn a generous financial reward.
- Depending on your role you could also receive; free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform