TTM Healthcare are seeking a Lead Endoscopy Nurse to take on an great role within Bournemouth's leading private Hospital.
You will be a dynamic Lead Nurse with a solid endoscopy skill set and a determination to deliver outstanding care every day. You will have a personable and forward thinking approach to team management, and be able to work with some of the best Consultants in the private sector.
Once you're in position, you will need to support the department manager in the co-ordination of the endoscopy service to achieve and maintain the required standards for JAG accreditation. You will also be required to work in other specialities during periods of “down time” in Endoscopy patients.
This full time position pays between £31,000 and £35,000 per annum.
The client, one of the UKs leading private healthcare providers, will ensure that you have clean and spacious surroundings in which you can deliver an outstanding Nursing service.
In addition, benefits of working with this employer include:
- Free Health Screening and Insurance
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Great scope for Professional Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Much, much more!
To apply for this position, you will need:
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- Current valid NMC PIN
- Referees from previous employments including at least one clinical reference and current employer
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Solid experience of Endoscopy Nursing duties
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you are a Senior Endoscopy Nurse in the Bournemouth or Dorset area looking for your next role, then contact our Recruitment Team today on [Click here to apply]
for more details, or simply click on the 'apply' button now to be considered!