- Company: Retirement Villages
- Base Pay: £15.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Sharon Thompson
Registered Nurse (RMN RGN RN) Required
Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Offered.
Experienced Registered Nurse required to join our dedicated team to help deliver the highest standard of care through direct nursing. Under the direction of the Manager, the successful Registered Nursewill be responsible for accessing, planning and delivering the nursing care to our residents and directing and supervising a care team.
- Ensure each resident receives care according to their need
- To manage and supervise the provision of healthcare services within the Home including the use of medication and drugs and maintaining accurate records
- Maintaining accurate files such as care plans and detailed hand over notes
- Communicating effectively with other health service professionals
- Assist with the well-being of our residents by providing care and support
- Help promote the safety and well-being of our residents
- Be able to work as a member of the team
- Valid NMC pin
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Professional and caring
- Able to priories own workload
Registered Nurse RMN RGN RN Benefits:Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- £1,000 joining bonus* (for full time, pro rata for part time)
- NMC pin renewal reimbursed by us
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Development
- Free parking
- Free DBS check
About the Residential Home.
The Moat House Residential Home is part of the Retirement Villages community which offers luxury, modern facilities in carefully selected locations. The Moat House is a purpose built 72 bed care home located within 6 acres of rural countryside offering residential, nursing and dementia care.