Position: General Home Manager - Elderly and Dementia Care
Location: Middlesex - Southal
Salary Range: £50,000 - £65,000/year with a great bonus structure
Overview for Care Home Manager:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of Care Home Manager to join a beautiful Care Home. Working for one of the UK's most established care home companies, this role offers candidates a great opportunity to progress their career.
Skills/Requirements for Care Home Manager:
• Previous Care Home Management experience with in an elderly care environment
• Care Home Manager must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN OR RM) essential
• Must have a strong understanding of care service and delivery within a nursing home
• Strong communications skills couples with 3 years of management experience
• Multisite experience would go in your favour and if you have managed 70 to 100 beds. They will also look at operations manager who they will be handsomely.
Benefits of Care Home Manager role:
• Career development and growth
• Perfect opportunity for RGN or Care Home Manager looking to move to a larger organisation
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Attractive benefits package available
• Easy commute south east of england
To apply for this position click APPLY now! [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
01133671206 - 07584315660
A prestige luxury company that provides very high standards of care that has built a great reputation in the healthcare care sector. That looks for great talent to be part of an exciting team and have great opportunities to develop your career internally.
The company has over 10 years combined experience of providing a quality recruitment service for managers, nurses, and senior staffing across the health and social care sector.
We offer a more person centred approach to our candidates, ensuring a ‘tailor made’ career search. This ensures both individual candidates and clients needs are catered for in all of our recruitment processes to ensure lasting relationships.