Are you a Radiographer looking for a role in the Cambridge area?
Do you have more than 2 years` experience working in General Radiography?
TTM Healthcare is currently recruiting for a General Radiographer, with a passion for working to the highest standards, to join their newly refurbished department at the hospital. This Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC). This Hospital has over £30m investment made within the departments to provide a full range of medical and surgical specialties, including orthopaedics, oncology, general surgery, urology and ENT and specialist paediatric services.
You`ll need at least two years post qualification experience and a caring manner, seeing each patient as an individual.
Reporting to the Diagnostic Imaging Manager you`ll work within the department, on the ward and in theatres, with a stimulating and varied caseload. You will provide on call support to the hospital including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent
- Full HCPC
- Minimum of 12 months post grad experience
- Postgraduate qualification in an area of specialisation desirable
- Radiation Protection Supervisor training and/or qualification are desirable
- Excellent communicator and team worker
- Flexible and motivated with great problem-solving skills.
Some of the many benefits of working for this fantastic Trust include:
- A great salary of up to £32,000
- Fantastic Pension
- Unrivalled Annual Leave allowance
- Extensive Staff Discounts, Social Club and other perks
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities
So, if you are a General Radiographer looking for a new and exciting challenge, call our Team today on [Click here to apply]
for more information, or simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for You? TTM do an amazing Refer a Friend Bonus of up to 250£ should you`re friend be successfully placed in a role.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.