HCA - Health Care Assistant - £ 7.15 - £ 15.75 p/h
Ambition24hours has been established for over 11 years and supplies PCT’s; Councils; NHS Trusts; Nursing & Residential homes throughout the UK. We pride ourselves in competitive pay rates; our years of experience and expertise in the medical recruitment industry.
Taking care of patients, monitoring their vitals, and helping them with basic needs.
This position requires for you to be flexible, physically fit and empathetic.
Carry out a range of housekeeping duties.
• Providing breakfast and other meals
• Helping disabled patients get around
• Making patients comfortable
• Checking temperature or blood pressure
• Keeping patient records
• Administering treatments to patients
• Being able to take care of people
• Being able to work on own or with a team
• Being discrete and professional
• Being efficient and dependable
• Being flexible and organised
• Being physically fit and having stamina
• Being respectful and friendly
• Being sensitive and having a sense of humour
• Being sympathetic and patient
• Understanding health and safety guidelines
Suitable candidates for the role are friendly, caring and sensitive individuals, who are able to offer social stimulation as well as care to the patients they tend. The job is a physical one and often requires manual handling, so a good level of fitness is also required
Shifts may include nights, weekends and bank holidays. All workers must have a CRB check and 6 months UK experience.
Rate of pay varies from £ 7.15 - £ 15.75 p/h