HCA Health Care Assistants Required.
HCA Health Care Assistants required to join our dedicated team at Roseland Nursing Home to help support the needs of our residents to include personal care. The successful HCA Health Care Assistant will help in promoting the dignity, independence and well-being of our residents. Our staff are supported through professional development and on-going training.
Job description for HCA Health Care Assistants:
- Assisting residents with their physical and emotional requirements
- Providing care to our residents to include personal care
- Help promote the friendly, caring environment to our residents, their family and friends
- To work as part of a dedicated team
Job requirements for HCA Health Care Assistants:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring individual
- Reliable and trustworthy
HCA Health Care Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Free DBS check
About the Residential Home.