At Excelcare we provide exceptional residential, nursing and dementia care and a wide range of services for long or short stays. Everything we do stems from our desire to create individual care for each person that uses our service.We have opportunities for Health Care Assistants
to join our team at Neath Care Centre
in Neath Hill, Milton Keynes
You will work as part of a team providing physical, emotional, spiritual and social support, generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
Supporting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. Completing current and appropriate documentation which includes daily record keeping, charts and care plans.
What you will need:
Ideally but not essential, some experience in a care environment and an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
As a Healthcare Assistant you'll have a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be empathic, non-judgmental and person-centred in your approach to people.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- DBS Check paid by company
- Weekend and Bank holiday pay enhancements
- Pension - Employees will be automatically enrolled into our designated workplace pension scheme.
- Free learning and development - You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career through knowledge, skills and professional qualifications.
- Long service award - Recognition for service and commitment.
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
- Refer a friend scheme - Introduce a friend and earn a generous financial reward.
- Depending on your role you could also receive; free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform.