Health Care Assistant | Band 2 | Liverpool
Search Consultancy is currently looking for HCAs to work various full time and part time shifts in the Liverpool area.
Search is a framework approved agency and as such we are a preferred supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
We have work available on various in patient's wards. Duties will vary depending on where you are based however can include:
* Washing and dressing patients
* Serving drinks and meals
* Making beds, and general domestic duties
* Talking to patients and making them feel comfortable
* Monitoring patients conditions
If you want to make a difference and are passionate about patient care we want to hear from you.
Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within a hospital environment or 100 hours of relevant student placement.
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast Track Registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Free mandatory Training including MAPA for mental health workers
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.