Welwyn Garden City
£7.50 - £16 / hour
Healthcare Assistant required in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. Earn up to £16/hr and benefit from flexible Work Hours.
Job Overview for Healthcare Assistant
You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. The hands-on Healthcare Assistant will have 6 months experience in the field and have a naturally caring approach. The role will offer a mixture of Days/Nights. Full and Part time hours are available.
Job Setting for Healthcare Assistant:
• Adults, Elderly
• Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative
• Up to £16/hour
Skills and responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant:
• Naturally caring approach
• Washing, feeding, dressing residents
• Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall well-being
Company benefits for Healthcare Assistant:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant:
• NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• 6 months care experience
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
6 months experience. Valid passport/visa.