Pure Healthcare are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join our agency and work in a Care Homes for the elderly in Dorchester.
There are day shifts and night shifts available. This is agency work, not permanent work
You will be offered a pay rate of £8 per hour
• Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs.
• All aspects of personal care.
• Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
• Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
• Ensure to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
• Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
• Record accurately all relevant documentations.
• Comply with all of the company policies, procedures and practices.
In return, they are offering:
• Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development.
• On-site training facilitating any extra courses as required for client needs or self progression.
• Weekly Pay.
• Star of the Month Award
• Free Uniform.
• Free DBS.
• Ongoing Support throughout your employment.
To apply for the role please call Sam Howard on [Click here to apply] or email your CV to [Click here to apply]
A requirement of the role is each candidate must have experience of working within Residential and Nursing Care Homes and have a minimum of 3 months UK experience within the care sector and can bring valuable training and knowledge to this role. Candidate has to possess good communication skills.