* £500 Bonus once you complete your probation period**
Pure Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Home Manager to run a Nursing Home in Keysham, Bristol.
The Nursing Home offers Nursing & Residential Care for the elderly with Dementia.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday and will be offered a salary up to £40,000.
As the Registered Home Manager- Nurse you have responsibility for managing a business, you will lead a team and be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
So as a Registered Home Manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing the residents’ needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy – utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
* Take on accountability for the Care Centre – ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Manage the financial effectiveness of the Care Centre - maintain the budget of the Care Centre and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
To apply for this role please call Sam Howard on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]