Residential Home Manager - Older People / Dementia - South Yorkshire
Commutable from Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster & surrounding areas
Salary £32,000 to £35,000
My client has an exciting opportunity for a home manager who is looking for a new challenge to manage this medium sized residential care home for older people / dementia.
This home is in need of a dedicated home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- ILM / RMA preferred but not essential
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia as either a Deputy or Home Manager
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on 01200 438004 / 0203 582 1406 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!