Nursing Home Manager (PIN ESSENTIAL) - Peterborough
Commutable from Peterborough, Market Deeping, Stamford, March, Wisbech & surrounding areas
£55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
I am representing a private care home provider in their search for a top performing Home Manager to manage one of their homes in Peterborough.
The home is medium in size and provides nursing care to older people / dementia.
We are looking to appoint only the very best manager who is personable, caring and friendly with a strong business acumen. You will have natural leadership skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Marketing the home
- An active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and external agencies
- Implement care and business strategies and be in charge of hiring the staff team
- Ensure compliance with CQC and follow company policies and procedures
- Liaise effectively with CQC inspectors
You will need
- Previous management experience within a large residential or nursing home for older people / dementia
- Proven track record of good CQC reports or improvement on previous CQC reports
- Marketing skills
- Ideally Nurse Qualified with Valid PIN, will consider non-nurse if has previous management experience within a compliant nursing home
- Knowledge of quality standards and CQC legislation
If you envisage yourself as the ideal candidate to manage this home and make it the best home in the area then please contact Tracey Woods on 01200 438004 / 0203 582 1406 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!