Care Home Manager - Luxury Care Provider
Worthing, East Sussex
£70,000 per annum plus excellent bonus and pension scheme
TTM Healthcare are in pursuit of an experienced Home Manager for a service that is currently facing compliance issues with CQC. The service provides nursing and residential care for elderly and dementia and though in the past it has had a good reputation, a recent CQC inspection has highlighted a number of issues.
The home is part of a reputable care provider that has a number of servicers throughout the UK and does have a good reputation. A Support Manager and Quality Manager is currently in place rectifying issues so the company is confident positive changes will have been instilled when a new Manager is appointed.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home Manager who is looking for a brand new challenge.
- A nursing qualification is not essential though is desirable
- Proven track record managing a fully compliant elderly nursing service
- Commercially aware within the private facing market
- Able to reduce agency spend and recruit permanent members of staff
- At least 3 years experienced as CQC Registered Manager
- Professional, passionate and knowledgeable
For this role my client is looking to pay circa £70,000 per annum along with a very lucrative bonus structure, 8% pension scheme and 33 days annual leave.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Laura Bloomfield on 01200 438 004.