Nursing Home Manager - Older Peoples Services
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum PLUS extremely lucrative benefits!
TTM Healthcare are proud to be working in partnership with a highly respected healthcare providers in their pursuit of a Home Manager for their nursing service located in Essex. The company are specialists in providing care for elderly and dementia service users and have gone from strength to strength over the years achieving an excellent reputation with the CQC and the majority of their homes either GOOD or OUTSTANDING.
At present they require a Clinical Home Manager with an active nursing qualification to take responsibility of a medium sized care home. The home is currently facing some compliance issues so does need a Manager with a sound knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations and one that has excellent leadership skills to increase staff morale within the service and most importantly increase the standards and quality of care for the people that call the service home.
This would be perfect for a Home Manager looking to take on a new challenge where they can really put their stamp on a home and for a Home Manager that enjoys troubleshooting!
- RGN Qualification with an active NMC PIN number (please note any non nurse qualified candidates will NOT be considered for this role)
- Dedicated to providing excellent standards of care to all service users within the home
- Sound knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations
- Proven track record in managing a fully compliant nursing service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally an existing relationship with CQC Inspectors and the LA within Essex
For this role my client is looking to pay circa £60,000 - £65,000 along with benefits such as a generous pension scheme, annual leave allowance and a very lucrative bonus structure.
If you would like to work for one of the UK's leading providers in elderly care then please apply today for an interview in November.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Laura Bloomfield on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]