NURSING HOME MANAGER (PIN Not essential) - NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Excellent Salary £50,000 - £55,000 Depending on Qualifications & Experience
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong home manager who is looking for a new challenge to maintain and further improve the standards within this medium sized nursing home for older people with Dementia in the Northamptonshire area.
This really is a reputable care provider in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Marketing & occupancy
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- Nursing Qualification Desirable but not essential - must have experience at management level within a Nursing / Residential Care Home for Older People
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on [Click here to apply]
/ [Click here to apply]
or e-mail [Click here to apply]
for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!