Home Manager - Residential / Older People / Dementia - Norfolk
Commutable from Norfolk, Norwich, Attleborough, Swaffham, Thetford & surrounding areas
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 Depending on Experience plus bonus, plus benefits!
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong home manager to continue the excellent care and reputation this home already has for Older People / Dementia in a residential setting.
This really is a first class home with an excellent reputation and therefore requires a driven manager to continue promoting the best quality of care within the staff team to maintain this as a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Market & occupancy to the private market
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- A proven track record at home manager level within a medium / large residential or nursing home for older people
- Excellent CQC reports or reports showing improvements
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider with quality care homes who can offer you the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on 01200 438004 / 0203 582 1406 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!