Nursing Home Manager - St Helens - £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Commutable from St Helens, Widnes, Warrington and surrounding areas
PIN Desirable but not essential if experienced in Management for Older Persons Nursing Homes
I am representing a private care home provider in their search for a top performing Home Manager to manage one of their homes local to St Helens.
The home is medium in size and provides nursing care to older people, dementia and palliative care.
We are looking to appoint only the very best manager who is personable, caring and friendly with a strong business acumen. You will have natural leadership skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Marketing the home
- An active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and external agencies
- Implement care and business strategies and be in charge of hiring the staff team
- Ensure compliance with CQC and follow company policies and procedures
- Liaise effectively with CQC inspectors
You will need
- Previous management experience within a large residential or nursing home for older people / dementia
- Proven track record of good CQC reports or improvement on previous CQC reports
- Marketing skills
- Ideally Nurse Qualified with Valid PIN, will consider non-nurse if has previous management experience within a compliant nursing home
- Knowledge of quality standards and CQC legislation
If you envisage yourself as the ideal candidate to manage this home and make it the best home in the area then please contact Tracey Woods on [Click here to apply]
/ [Click here to apply]
or e-mail [Click here to apply]
for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!