Senior Staff Nurse - Critical Care Unit
TTM Healthcare are currently seeking an exceptional Senior Nurse with the ability to inspire others to deliver the highest standards of patient care. The vacancy is available within the critical care unit.
Our hospital is located in the city centre of Leeds with excellent transport links to the surrounding area. It is a highly successful state-of-the-art hospital with 70 en-suite bedrooms and an 8 bedded critical care unit, which accepts patients from a range of specialities, including patients who have undergone, cardiac, general or neurological surgery.
The role is based within the ciritical care unit of the hospital.
Who can apply?
We are welcoming applications from a nurse registered with the NMC. A qualification in teaching and assessment is preferred, as is a professional management qualification, such as NVQ level 2 or 3. Immediate Life Support is preferred and Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You'll have experience of multispecialty surgical procedures, plus further professional training, experience and, preferably, a qualification in a specialist area. You'll also have excellent clinical skills and experience of being in a mentoring role.
- NMC registration
- Critical care experience
- Teaching or management qualification
- ILS / ALS preferred
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic gym including subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Salary £28,000 to £31,000 per year
Interested? Call Amy today on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]